Terms and Contitions
RE-WERK BG Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and address: 12 Angel Kunchev Str., Sofia, registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities with UIC: 130552621, with VAT number: BG130552621.
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Re-Werk BG Ltd (the owner of online store healthline.bg) on the one hand, and the users of online store Camouflage.bg (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") on the other. These conditions bind all users. By using the pages of healthline.bg, the user agrees, accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. During the registration of a profile or order without registration, the user checks the field I Accept the Terms and Conditions, thus making an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Act and declares that they are familiar with and accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. Orders via healthline.bg are accepted 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In order to execute an order, healthline.bg require an explicit confirmation, which is sent to an e-mail address submitted by the user.
4. In order to purchase a product and / or service from our Site, the user must:
4.1. Have 18 (eighteen) years of age;
4.2. Have a permanent address in the Republic of Bulgaria;
4.3. Fully fill in the electronic registration form;
4.4. Agree to these Terms and Conditions;
4.5. To indicate exact and valid telephone and delivery address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
4.6. Provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
5. Re-Werk BG Ltd. may request further confirmation of the order, including by telephone, fax or e-mail address. In the event that the information requested above is refused, incorrect, inaccurate or unclear, Re-Werk BG Ltd. has the right to refuse to confirm such an order with or without further notice.
6. Re-Werk BG Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any order due to unavailability or any other reason, by informing the consumer about the refusal and the reason for the refusal
7. After completing the order, the user receives an automatic confirmation at the e-mail address indicated by them. From this moment on, the application is considered accepted and subject to execution by Re-Werk BG Ltd. In the event of failure to complete a part of the order or the entire order, the user will be informed by a further notification sent to an e-mail that they have specified.
8. Approved ways to pay for purchases from the site are three:
8.1. cash on delivery;
8.2. online payment with bank cards via a virtual POS terminal or ePay.
8.3. and bank transfer.
All prices listed on the site are final and have VAT. All deliveries on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria are made by courier company Econt, with the delivery price indicated at the end of the order. Re-Werk BG Ltd. does not bear the cost of insurance of the delivery of the order. If the user wishes to make an order insurance, it is necessary to contact Re-Werk BG Ltd. at e-mail address: email@example.com , indicating the order number, names and delivery address.
9. The terms and conditions stated on the invoice provided to the consumer upon receipt of the products ordered by healthline.bg together with these General Terms and Conditions represent the full arrangements in the contractual relations between the parties except when the consumer has signed a separate purchase/sale agreement with Re-Werk BG Ltd.
10. Re-Werk BG Ltd. reserves the right to correct errors and/or update the contents of the site at any time without notice, which includes changes in goods and prices. These changes will not affect already made and confirmed orders that will be executed under the conditions that were current at the time of the confirmation of the respective order.
11. In all cases of withdrawal, return of goods, warranties and claims, the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act shall apply. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the ordered goods within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods in case the same is NOT USED, the integrity of their packaging is not violated and the product is in the form in which it was received and under the conditions under Article 55 of the CPA.
When the consumer exercises their right to withdraw from the contract, they must send or deliver the goods back to Re-Werk BG Ltd. or to a person authorized by Re-Werk BG Ltd. without undue delay and not later than 14 days, from the date on which the consumer has notified the trader of his decision to withdraw from the contract under Art. 52 of the CPA. The deadline is considered met if the user sends or hands the goods back to Re-Werk BG Ltd. before 14 days have passed.
Upon finding a defective product within 24 hours of its receipt and in the undamaged trade of the goods and the packaging, Re-Werk BG Ltd. undertakes to replace it with a new one or to restore the value paid by the consumer according to Art. 55 of the CPA.
The transportation and other costs of receiving and returning the goods are at the expense of the customer. In the event of non-conformity of the goods with the characteristics indicated on the description page, the supplier shall refund the entire amount paid by the consumer, in accordance with Art. 54, para. 1 of the CPA. This is done within 14 days of receipt of the goods in the undamaged commercial form of the goods and the packaging. To return the product (s) purchased from the online store, the customer must complete the return form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . The form can be found in the Returns section.
12. The information gathered by Re-Werk BG Ltd during the use of the site will be used only for the stated purposes and in accordance with the applicable law. Re-Werk BG Ltd will not provide information to third parties without the express consent of the visitor. We do not assign, sell or otherwise distribute personal data to third parties for any reason, unless this is not imposed by law or court order. Every registered user has the right to receive the newsletter of Re-Werk BG Ltd with news, promotions and games. If for any reason the user does not wish to receive any more newsletter of Re-Werk Ltd. but wishes to keep their registration on the site, their will need to fill in the withdrawal form, which can be found in any electronic newsletter Re-Werk BG Ltd.
12.1. With the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, each user who purchases goods from the physical and online store agrees that the personal data they have provided in connection with the purchase will be used by Re-Wek BG Ltd for the purpose of executing their order. The personal data required to complete the order or purchase are: e-mail address, three names, delivery address and telephone.
13. Re-Werk BG reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to modify, add or delete parts of these Terms and Conditions. The user is required to review these Terms and Conditions at any time before using the site. The fact that the user continues to use the site after publishing the changes is considered as confirmation that they accept and agree with these changes in the Terms and Conditions. The user hereby agrees that all subsequent purchases are governed by the General Terms and Conditions applicable to the publication of the amended General Terms and Conditions, and then in accordance with these amended Terms and Conditions. Depending on the implementation of these Terms and Conditions and any modifications thereof, Re-Werk BG Ltd. provides the end user with a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensing right to enter and use the site. By ordering products from the store of Re-Werk BG Ltd. (either online or otherwise) or by accepting the delivery of such products listed on the invoice, the customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms and Conditions. Re-Werl BG Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms without notice at any time and only in its sole discretion.
14. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for any of the sites and their content that are not part of the website www.healthline.bg. Re-Werk BG Ltd does not undertake to prosecute any site that has links to illegal content of copyright, pornography, racism and any other acts prohibited by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. If a user has noticed such a violation, they undertake to notify them to Re-Werk Ltd. in order to remove the link to the site violator.
15.1. Re-Werk BG Ltd is not responsible for any incidental deficiencies related to the actuality of the information contained on the site; neither responsible for the consequences, incl. any damage caused by or in any way connected with the access or use of this site. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for the integrity of the information on the site from computer viruses or other threats. The information displayed on the site is in compliance with the applicable legislation, its use by the users is voluntary and on their own initiative.
15.2. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for the completeness, validity and content of the information contained in the hyperlinked sites.
15.3. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for any damages caused to the user when using the services on the website.
15.4. Re-Werk BG Ltd. does not guarantee seamless and uninterrupted access to the healthline.bg domain.
15.5. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for the sudden depletion of stock.
15.6. Re-Werk BG Ltd. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the product information submitted by the manufacturer.
15.7. Re-Werk BG Ltd is not liable for delay or non-performance of its obligations for reasons beyond the control of the company.
15.8. Re-Werk BG Ltd is obliged to observe the arrangements with the user with due care.
16. The sale of products is governed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. For additional questions, the user can contact Re-Werk BG Ltd. via the contact form.
17. Any user who made a registration on our site or subscribed to our newsletter may unsubscribe and be deleted from our registered users when sending a request to e-mail address email@example.com. Unsubscribe from the list of subscribers can be done from the newsletter via the link at the bottom/footer of the newsletter: “unsubscribe me from this list”. The data that the user provided when registering the site and the newsletter subscription will be deleted from our database within 1 working day of the opening of the request.
Contact with the Consumer Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, floor 3, 4 and 6